NEW for 2020, Winter Training costs are included in the 2020 Summer Fees.
You NEED to be registered for the 2020 Summer Season to participate in Winter Training (Not applicable for high school players).
There are Winter Training dates in January, February, & March, specific dates and times are listed at the bottom of this page.
We are looking forward to a great pre-season!
All parents and/or participants will want to sign up for the Winter Training Text Message system. We will use this for Weather Cancellations and reminders. Please sign up now!
Remind Setup send "@npwt" to "81010" or use the following link - https://www.remind.com/join/npwt
We will also use our Twitter account and our Facebook page to communicate about Winter Trainings:
Facebook: New Prague Youth Baseball Association (NPYBA)
NPYBA requests all former and planning to Coach's help with Winter Training. If you are a parent not confident in your coaching abilities use Winter Training as an opportunities to learn from the High School Coaches, High School Players, and NPYBA Coaches.
1. Winter Training fee is now included in your 2020 Summer fees. You need to be register for the 2020 Summer to participate in Winter Training.
2. Please complete your 2020 Summer Registration before you attend your first Winter Training. The 2020 Summer Registration includes NPYBA waiver form.
3. Enter at the back of NPHS (Door near wrestling room/tennis courts). All sessions take place at the New Prague High School unless noted or changed in advance.
4. Bring clean inside gym shoes, glove, helmet/bat (if you have your own). CLEAN/DRY shoes must be worn!
5. Arrive 10-15 minutes before session starts.
6. Remind Setup send "@npwt" to "81010" or use the following link - https://www.remind.com/join/npwt
7. Follow Trojan Baseball on Twitter and Facebook: @NPTrojanBall and New Prague Youth Baseball Association (NPYBA)
Our goal during Winter Training Sessions is to work on fundamental skills in the areas of throwing, fielding, base-running, and hitting. We will always focus on the Trojan Fundamentals while building on individual and team skills and concepts.
|Sun. 1/12||Academy/No WT||Academy/No WT||Academy/No WT||2:00-3:00 Aux|
|Sat. 1/18||2:45-4:00 Main/Aux||3:45-5:00 Main/Aux||4:45-6:00 Main/Aux||1:00-3:00 Main/Aux|
|Sun. 1/19||Academy/No WT||Academy/No WT||Academy/No WT||2:00-3:00 Aux|
|Sun. 1/26||11:45-1:00 Aux||12:45-2:00 Aux||1:45-3:00||10:30-12:00 Aux|
|Sun. 2/2||Academy/No WT||Academy/No WT||Academy/No WT||2:00-3:00 Aux|
|Sun. 2/9||Academy/No WT||Academy/No WT||Academy/No WT||2:00-3:00 Aux|
|Sat. 2/15||2:45-4:00 Middle School||3:45-5:00 Middle School||4:45-6:00 Middle School||1:00-3:00 Middle School|
|Sat. 2/22||2:45-4:00 Main/Aux||3:45-5:00 Main/Aux||4:45-6:00 Main/Aux||1:00-3:00 Main/Aux|
|Sat. 2/29||2:45-4:00 Main/Aux||3:45-5:00 Main/Aux||4:45-6:00 Main/Aux||1:00-3:00 Main/Aux|
|Sun. 3/1||11:45-1:00 Aux||12:45-2:00 Aux||1:45-3:00 Aux||10:30-12:00 Aux|
|Sun. 3/8||11:45-1:00 Aux||12:45-2:00 Aux||1:45-3:00 Aux||10:30-12:00 Aux|