Once again Winter Training costs are included in the 2021 Summer Fees.
You NEED to be registered for the 2021 Summer Season to participate in Winter Training (Not applicable for high school players).
All players and adults will follow the NPYBA COVID-19 Preparedness Plan **Masks are mandatory
There are Winter Training dates in January, February, & March, specific dates and times are listed at the bottom of this page.
Please note, February and March dates have not been set.
We are looking forward to a great pre-season!
We will use our email, Twitter account and our Facebook page to communicate about Winter Trainings:
Facebook: New Prague Youth Baseball Association (NPYBA)
NPYBA requests all former and planning to Coach's help with Winter Training. If you are a parent not confident in your coaching abilities use Winter Training as an opportunities to learn from the High School Coaches, High School Players, and NPYBA Coaches.
1. Winter Training fee is now included in your 2021 Summer fees. You need to be register for the 2021 Summer to participate in Winter Training.
2. Please complete your 2021 Summer Registration before you attend your first Winter Training. The 2021 Summer Registration includes NPYBA waiver form.
3. Enter at the back of NPHS (Door near wrestling room/tennis courts). All sessions take place at the New Prague High School unless noted or changed in advance.
4. Bring clean inside gym shoes, glove, helmet/bat (if you have your own). CLEAN/DRY shoes must be worn!
5. Arrive 10-15 minutes before session starts.
6. Remind Setup send "@npwt" to "81010" or use the following link - https://www.remind.com/join/npwt
7. Follow Trojan Baseball on Twitter and Facebook: @NPTrojanBall and New Prague Youth Baseball Association (NPYBA)
Our goal during Winter Training Sessions is to work on fundamental skills in the areas of throwing, fielding, base-running, and hitting. We will always focus on the Trojan Fundamentals while building on individual and team skills and concepts.
|Sat. 1/16||2:45-4:00 Main/Aux||3:45-5:00 Main/Aux||4:45-6:00 Main/Aux||1:30-3:00 Aux|
|Sun. 1/24||Academy/No WT||Academy/No WT||Academy/No WT||2:00-3:00 Aux|
|Sat. 1/30||2:45-4:00 Main/Aux||3:45-5:00 Main/Aux||4:45-6:00 Main/Aux||1:30-3:00 Main/Aux|
|Sun. 1/31||Academy/No WT||Academy/No WT||Academy/No WT||10:30-12:00 Aux|
|Sun. 2/7||Academy/No WT||Academy/No WT||Academy/No WT||2:00-3:00 Aux|
|Sat. 2/13||3:00-4:00 Middle School||4:00-5:00 Middle School||5:00-6:00 Middle School||2:00-3:00 Middle School|
|Sun. 2/14||11:00-12:00 Middle School||12:00-1:00 Middle School||1:00-2:00 Middle School||10:00-11:00 Middle School|
|Sun. 2/21||Academy/No WT||Academy/No WT||Academy/No WT||1:45-3:00 Aux|
|Sat. 2/27||2:45-4:00 Main/Aux||3:45-5:00 Main/Aux||4:45-6:00 Main/Aux||1:00-3:00 Main/Aux|
|Sat. 3/6||2:45-4:00 Main/Aux||3:45-5:00 Main/Aux||4:45-6:00 Main/Aux||1:00-3:00 Main/Aux|
|Sun. 3/7||11:45-1:00 Aux||12:45-2:00 Aux||1:45-3:00 Aux||10:30-12:00 Aux|